Olivia’s House relies on Community Partner Events to help us continue to serve grieving children and their families at no cost. A Community Partner Event is any activity by a non-affiliated group or individual where Olivia’s House has no fiduciary responsibility and little or no staff involvement. If you have an idea or plan for an event that will benefit Olivia’s House, please contact our Development Director so we can help support and promote.
Annual Community Partner Events:
- The Kevin McFatridge Pit Sandwich Sale (May)
- Sunshine’s Angels Family Fun Day (May)
- The Devin Bunner Memorial Golf Tournament (June)
- The Craig Parr Memorial Crab Feed (October)
- The Hex Hollow Half Marathon (November)
- Carols for A Cause (December)